Tiger Park Pattaya is a renowned attraction located in Pattaya, Chonburi Province. It ranks as one of the top things to do in Pattaya, similar like the snake farm in Bangkok, specifically being the 12th most popular out of 112 attractions in the city. The park operates from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, offering visitors a unique experience of getting up close and personal with tigers.
Tiger Park Pattaya Attractions
The park’s main attraction is the opportunity for visitors to touch and take photos with the tigers. The staff at Tiger Park Pattaya ensures that visitors are safe, comfortable, and impressed during their interaction with these majestic creatures. The park prides itself on its natural and clean environment, which is complemented by amenities such as the Cafe Amazon Coffee Shop. Additionally, visitors can enjoy a buffet lunch and à la carte options at the park.
One of the significant aspects of Tiger Park Pattaya is its commitment to ethical treatment and conservation. Contrary to being a tiger farm that raises tigers for sale or exchange, Tiger Park Pattaya is a sanctuary where tigers and humans coexist peacefully. The tigers at the park are raised alongside humans from birth, ensuring they are not a threat to visitors. These tigers are trained by professionals from a young age to ensure they do not exhibit aggressive behaviors such as biting or scratching. As a result, they are friendly and view humans as companions rather than potential prey.
Entering the cage with tigers
Visitors have the option to enter cages with tigers of different ages. Inside the cage, a trainer is always present to assist visitors and ensure their safety. The trainer can help position the tiger for photos and ensure that visitors feel comfortable during their interaction. It’s worth noting that visitors are not charged extra for taking photos with their own cameras.
The park is conveniently located on Sukhumvit Road, Chon Buri, near the Pattaya floating market. Those who prefer not to get too close to the tigers can still watch them from a distance without purchasing tickets. However, an entry ticket is required for those who wish to enter the park and have a closer interaction with the tigers.
How to Reach Tiger Park Pattaya
Tiger Park Pattaya is conveniently located in Pattaya, Thailand. While the specific directions or transportation methods to reach the park are not detailed in the provided information, there are several ways to get to the park:
- By Taxi: Visitors can book a taxi to reach Tiger Park Pattaya. The park offers taxi services for transfers:
- Taxi Pattaya ➔ Tiger Park 2 ways (Sedan) for 700 THB
- Taxi Pattaya ➔ Tiger Park 2 ways (Minivan) for 900 THB
- Taxi Pattaya ➔ Tiger Park 2 ways (Minibus) for 1200 THB
- Taxi from Bangkok Airport to Tiger Park Pattaya – approx 1800 THB one way
- By Personal Vehicle: If you have a personal vehicle or have rented one, you can drive to the park. It’s recommended to use navigation apps like Google Maps or Waze for accurate directions.
- Public Transportation: Depending on where you are staying in Pattaya, you can also use local public transportation like songthaews (shared taxis) to reach the park.
- Tour Packages: Some tour operators in Pattaya offer packages that include transportation to and from Tiger Park Pattaya.
It’s always a good idea to check with your hotel’s concierge or local tour operators for the best transportation options to reach Tiger Park Pattaya. Additionally, you can contact the park directly or visit their official website for more detailed information on how to get there.
Prices for Tiger Park Pattaya Packages
- Ticket to the tiger Park without visiting the aviary: 200 THB
- Tiger Park Ticket, Smallest tigers 2–5 months: 690 THB
- Tiger Park Ticket, Teenagers tigers (small) 6–12 months: 590 THB
- Tiger Park Ticket, Young tigers (medium) 13–18 months: 590 THB
- Tiger Park Ticket, Big tigers 19–36 months: 690 THB
- Tiger Park Ticket, 2 cages (big or smallest + medium or small): 1100 THB
- Tiger Park Ticket, 3 cages (big + smallest + medium or small): 1600 THB
- Tiger Park Ticket, 4 cages (big + medium + smallest + small): 1990 THB
Tiger Park Pattaya Q&A
How much does it cost to enter Tiger Park in Pattaya?
The cost varies depending on the package chosen. The basic ticket to the tiger park without visiting the aviary is priced at 200 THB. There are various other packages available, ranging from 590 THB to 1990 THB, depending on the age of the tigers and the number of cages you wish to visit.
What is Tiger Park Pattaya known for?
Tiger Park Pattaya is known for offering visitors a unique experience to interact closely with tigers in a safe and controlled environment. The park emphasizes ethical treatment and conservation, ensuring that the tigers are raised alongside humans and trained to be friendly.
Are tigers in Tiger Park Pattaya sedated?
The information provided does not specify whether the tigers are sedated. However, the park emphasizes that the tigers are trained from a young age not to exhibit aggressive behaviors and are friendly towards humans.
How much time required in Tiger Park Pattaya?
The duration of stay in each of the presented enclosures is 10 minutes. However, visitors can spend additional time exploring the park, watching the tigers, and enjoying other amenities.
How many tigers are there in Tiger Park Pattaya?
The specific number of tigers in Tiger Park Pattaya is not mentioned in the provided information. However, the park offers various enclosures with tigers of different ages, ranging from the smallest (2-5 months) to big tigers (19-36 months). It’s recommended to contact the park directly or visit their official website for precise details on the number of tigers they house.
Tiger Park Pattaya offers a unique and memorable experience for visitors. It provides a rare opportunity to interact with tigers in a safe and controlled environment. The park’s commitment to ethical treatment and conservation makes it a must-visit attraction for animal lovers and those looking to experience something truly special in Pattaya.